Saturday, January 15, 2011

Singapore workshops

Last week I ran four workshops in Singapore.

Here is a picture of the organizing committee.

From Graffiti


To my left and right are Jessica Leong (President of TAAS) and Irene Yong. Both these women were instrumental in developing Transactional Analysis in Singapore in the early 1980s.

I ran one workshop on personality disorders to the psychatric staff at the Tan Tock Seng hospital.

Then two demonstration therapy groups to the students at ECTA who are seeking their Masters as psychotherapists and counsellors.

Finally I did a workshop on suicide and the suicidal client. Below is a picture of me being introduced at the start of that workshop.

From Graffiti


Met lots of old friends whilst I was there and made some new ones.

It was a great trip!

Graffiti

No comments:

Post a Comment